Backing up your files
Click Backup to choose folders you would like to back up.
Click to start backing up your files.
1. On the backup tab, which displays your default local home directory, deselect any of the listed folders you do not want to backup.
TIP: Clicking a folder name scans the folder to display the number of files, the size of the folder, and a list of the files within. Displaying the list of files allows you to deselect specific files you may not want to include.
2. To add more folders click Select folders, make your selections and click Save.
3. Review the list of files, then do one of the following:
• Start Backup: to run the backup immediately.
• Scheduled Backup: to schedule recurring backups.